Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm Back

Jan picked me up at the airport after my trip with my favorite in the car lunch while we drive, Publix sushi.  It was delicious.  She has been planning a trip to Dresden, Germany to visit our friends, Larry and MaryEllen, so we've been working to figure out schedules, etc.  She washed the motorhome yesterday, and unfortunately found a problem with the coach that we are going to have to get fixed.  There is an area on the passenger side by the rear slide where the roof meets the sidewall that is pulling apart.  Evidently Monaco either didn't fasten it properly or didn't use the correct screws, or who knows.  We already had the seams over both of the slides on the driver's side redone earlier and there was no sign of the problem on the passenger side.  So we are going to set up an appointment at our favorite service facility, Alliance Coach in Wildwood, FL.  We are going to try to fit this in with my schedule, Jan's trip to Germany, and a visit with my mom and our son.  My mom who has cancer is struggling a bit more with the disease these days, so it will be good to see her before winter.  We'll see if we can't throw the dice and find a winner that aligns with all our plans.

No comments: