Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back again

Finished my trip yesterday with no problems.  I am very thankful we had no incidents in the US over the 9/11 weekend.  Weather is hot once again here in Atlanta but it's supposed to cool off tomorrow.  I flew into Houston yesterday and could see first hand the extraordinary drought they are experiencing.  Everything is brown, even more than normal, and the lakes and rivers are way down.  I know Kelly and Todd in Longview are very dry as well.  Hope fall brings some rain to them.
Jan and I got our flu shots today and were told we should get vaccinated for shingles as well.  Having seen my mom and father-in-law get shingles and see how uncomfortable and in pain they were, we're going to do it.  Now we just have to find a place to get them.  Jan's been checking flights for her upcoming trip to Germany and has her fingers crossed she's going to make it.

No comments: