Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Changes

Had a drawn out quiet morning.  Kinda nice.  After much rain last night the morning was cool and clear.  We just took our time, worked on Jan's photo site to set it up to sell some pictures, then I went back to take a shower, and the one sliding door wouldn't slide, so a small repair was in order. And, of course, it's never as small as you figure.  There was a screw going up into the bottom of the door that had to come out, so it was either take the door down, a larger project, or remove it from underneath a quarter turn at a time.  I went with the underneath method.  All is good now.
Karen was tied up all morning and will have to cut her trip short by a day, so Nancy and she will be leaving tomorrow morning.
I am going to try something new for me in this blog by adding some advertising to it.  I hope it will not be intrusive or off-putting.  Let me know what your opinions are, so I can evaluate its future.

No comments: