Friday, April 13, 2012

Are we jinxed?

I told you how Jason crawled under and installed the new leveling system air compressor.  Well, we waited and waited for it to run, sometimes it takes a few days.  Instead we got a message on our leveling control panel that we were out of level!  The leveling system checks level periodically, then adjusts, and if it needs air, which it obviously did, is supposed to start the compressor with a pressure switch.  Didn't work.  So then I wonder if the brand new compressor doesn't work??  Jason and Jessica came over for dinner and I had Jason wiggle under and put power directly to the pump, and, boom, it works great.
So I got on the computer and ordered 2 new pressure switches, 2 new check valves, and a couple of fittings.  Will then install a new pressure switch and see where we are.  Running out of things to replace!
Took a nice ride down to Naples a day ago to have a nice visit and lunch with Joyce.  And to see her new place, very nice by the way.  Drove through a bit of smoke.  Florida is a tinderbox right now.  They are having a very severe drought.  They need rain desperately, but I have to admit the weather has been fantastic, sunny, warm, but not too warm, nice breezes, and very acceptable humidity.  I know, I should wish for rain, but.....

No comments: