Monday, February 6, 2012

Quiet, in a good way.

Not much to report, but what there is, is good.  Storage unit is all done, with room to spare.  Yippee!  We are hoping to hear some good news on another front tomorrow evening, I'll let you know.  How's that for an enticer?
Retirement plans are coming together in that we have arranged medical coverage, just working on an absolute date to implement it.
We went to a nice Super Bowl party last night, and although I would have liked to see a different outcome, it was a good game with good company, and way too much good food!
I flew an extra section into Indy on Friday with excited fans, and later today I fly an extra section out of Indy.  I guess there will be some smiles and some frowns.  Extra sections are flights that are added to the regular schedule to accommodate more passengers.
Well, that's all for now folks, update to follow.

No comments: