Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another month!

Wow, time is flying.  Another month in the countdown, and we are getting some stuff done.  We are going this morning to finish moving the last few things into our downsized storage unit.  Yup, we did it.  Moved from a 10'x20' unit to a 10'x7.5'.  I had some doubts along the way, but Jan kept saying it would work.  She was right, of course, and we have room left over.  Only downside is my shoulder that I injured years ago is killing me.  Oh well, no pain, no gain as they say.

The weather has been cooperating, 50-60 in the day and lows around 40, but pretty wet, a lot of rain, all in all a very nice winter.  We haven't had a chance to clean out the basement yet, but we'll get it done soon.  We're going to get the bike listed again, and we're trying to figure out the consolidation of 2 vehicles and a motorcycle into one vehicle.  I've got to get my LAST FAA physical later this month now that I am going to work until the end of March.  We're also trying to get doctor appointments, dentist appointments, and glasses appointments all done before we leave.

No comments: