Monday, January 14, 2013

Success

Jason and I got the new starting battery installed with just one small burp.  The new battery cable had to be drilled out to fit the main positive terminal in the motorhome.  No big deal.
New battery getting installed
With the new wiring required, it's a little tight moving the tray in and out, but that is a small price to pay for increased starting capacity.  And start it did!  The real test will be out on the road.

We got a few more projects completed in between a birthday party for Jan (yon), and several dinners and get-togethers with friends and family, and, of course, seeing my mom.  I haven't reinstalled the WiFi antenna yet because of the weather :-)  It's been too hot and sunny.  I'm laughing just writing that, as I notice the temps all around the country.  Where we are parked there is no shade, so I need a cloudy day to install the antenna or just melt on the roof.


No comments: