Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Feeling very blessed and a bit sore:-)

Since my last post, a lot has happened.  We were lucky enough to be able to meet with and have the leading prostate surgeon in Florida agree to do my surgery.  It was done quickly, which was excellent, so my surgeon using a robot removed my prostate.  After a one night stay at the hospital, I was released, and have been making great strides in getting back to normal.  My belly is sore, but there is a huge smile on my face, as the surgeon felt he got it all.  I have to take it easy for several more weeks, but it looks like life goes on for us.  We are truly thankful.  We are working on a revised itinerary for our delayed departure.  It will affect our routing and cause us to miss a few of our regular initial stops and visits, but it's a small price to pay.  More on that to come. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.

Now I can get back to my usual stuff, travel, repairs, food, etc.

No comments: