Thursday, December 5, 2013

Race Day

I said I was going to move Karen's motorhome from Weatherford, TX, a town to the west of Fort Worth, back home to her in Louisville to help her out a bit.  Mother nature is throwing us a curve ball.  There is a large winter storm with freezing rain forecast from Dallas to Cleveland.  I had planned to go on Sunday to pick it up and head north, but we are afraid if it sits in Weatherford until then I may never get it out.  The freezing rain is to start there today and the temps are supposed to stay below freezing through Tuesday so this morning we are racing over there to get her motorhome and bring it here to Longview while we wait to see what is in store weather wise.  Another challenge is that it is 180 miles from Longview, everything's bigger in Texas, so it will take a good part of the day.  Then either Sunday or Monday I will head up to Louisville.


No comments: