Sunday, October 20, 2013

The week flew by

Took a look at the blog and realized with a start it has been a week since I posted.  We've been busy with stuff, but not sure we really accomplished much.  I had a routine dentist appointment that turned into getting a crown that I wasn't expecting.  That's okay because I don't want to go through that miserable experience I had In Alabama when an old crown fell off.  We both saw our dermatologist so we both look hideous now:-)  I don't know what they'd do without that liquid nitrogen!  Jan had another doctor appointment, so we are all caught up.  The only thing I have to do is go back to Atlanta to get my permanent crown in Mid-November.  And that will be good as it will give us a chance to see our son, Jason, who is in the process of moving back there to take a new job that he just got this past week.

Now we are in Louisville and even got our oil change done on the way here at Speedco.  It is a very convenient way to get our annual service taken care of at a reasonable price and in a short time without an appointment.  Picture a Jiffy Lube for trucks and motorhomes.  Just roll in and they take care of you, and they are all over the country so it's pretty convenient.  

This will be an interesting next few weeks.  Karen is getting both, yes I said both, her knees replaced on Monday.  Quite a procedure, so we are hoping we will be able to help out for the next month or so.  Wish her luck.


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Good luck to you! Let me know how things are going. Yay for Jason! Hope he loves it!

Bill said...

He's pretty excited to say the least. Today's the day. Tom said he will keep us all informed, surgery is at 1pm. Praying all goes well.