Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Outta here

A quick post.  I guess Jan and I really aren't beach people :-)  I knew I wasn't but even Jan has had enough.  We've enjoyed our time here and are glad we came, but we've both had enough sand and wind for awhile.  We are even leaving a day early.  That coupled with a new neighbor that has set up loud wind chimes for their(??)enjoyment.  With their windows closed I guess they have them set up for us??  And leaves their outside lights on all night, grrrr.  We have to admit we don't experience this type of inconsiderate behavior very often.  Most folks that do this realize that sometimes living quarters are tight and it's important to be considerate of your neighbors.  That's why when it happens it makes a big impression.

So we are off for places unknown right now although we are basically headed for Atlanta.  Moved up our doctors appointments and get a chance to visit with friends before going up to Louisville.

No comments: