Saturday, April 20, 2013

Made it :-)

Well, I survived my bachelordom.  I pick up Jan today at the Tampa airport.  Managed to get a couple minor items done on the motorhome, and managed to ride my bike about 40 miles in amongst the wild partying and debauchery.  

As I was told, and he was right, my blog is getting a bit boring, well maybe a lot boring, and for that I apologize.  Jan and I are feeling more and more that our life is on hold for a bit as we stay near to mom.  This is a very difficult time for us right now, we are having a lot of conflicting and serious contemplation.  We are busy doing things, but they are the same things you do whether you are rving or not.  I'm going to only make weekly or so posts for awhile until things work their way out.  I know, you're thinking thank God!

Obviously if something big happens, or if there is a project on the motorhome, or a side trip or excursion I will post it right away.

Thanks so much for your patience as we move through this period in our lives. 

No comments: