Monday, April 8, 2013

A Great Weekend!

Just wanted to say what a nice weekend we had!  The weather has been glorious, high 70's in the day and down about 60 at night.  No need for AC, and good sleeping with the windows open.  I'm proud to say I rode my bike 25 miles over the weekend.  We had a nice visit with my Mom on both days, she's been doing quite well these past 10 days or so.  We actually got a few minutes to just read, and I've almost finished "Killing Lincoln".  We got a couple little items done on the motorhome, I needed to adjust all the awnings to close and open just the right amount after the new fabric was put on.  We had a nice dinner with Jason and Jessica.  A nice visit with Jack and Betty, and a nice breakfast with Dick and Ann.  Last night we on a whim went out to get some Thai food and had a really good dinner at Thai Spice in Venice.  We heard it was good and it was.  Then off to the south jetty to gaze at the gulf with a setting sun, and managed to see a bunch of dolphins playing in the water.  Peaceful and nice.

No comments: