Saturday, March 9, 2013

A little more time

We have had a tumultuous week.  We've been busy making the transition with my mom to the Hospice House and starting to make the many plans necessary with her leaving her home.  My brother is in town to see mom, and our daughter is coming next week.  There are a myriad of items to take care of, so Jan and I have been busy with that as well as interacting with hospice as my mom gets settled.

I received notice that our window and door awnings have been finished and have been shipped so hopefully next week I'll get them installed.  After some cool weather, things are returning to normal sunny Florida weather.  Karen is busy decorating her coach.  It's been very nice having her here.

As we come to terms with my mom's new living arrangement, we will slowly return to more normal day to day living, and I'll get my blog back on track.  Thanks for bearing with us through this difficult time.

No comments: