Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sadie's home

We picked up Sadie this morning from the vet.  She's not doing as well as we all had hoped.  She has to eat special dry food, take some medicine, and Jan has to give her fluids each day.  We are hoping, but we'll see.  Those of you that either have pets or have had pets know what it's like to go through this.  They become part of your family.
My cold is trying my patience.  It is hanging on a bit more than I think it should.  I go to work tomorrow on a 3 day, Milwaukee and Denver, so it better be gone by morning.  It's gotten a lot cooler here, frost warning for tonight and tomorrow morning.
Doesn't look like the bike is going to sell, no more calls.  We'll wait til spring, that way we'll get a chance to ride it some more.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Sorry to hear Sadie is not doing as well as you would like. It is amazing how much they become a family member. I know it was heart wrenching when Suzie was sick so I can understand how you are feeling. How she and you are feeling better! Nancy

Nancy said...

That would be I hope....

Bill said...

Well, unfortunately neither of us are doing well. I can't get my voice back, and my throat is still sore, so just called in for my trip. And Sadie is not doing well at all, and surprisingly Bert is acting like she is a foreign object that he has never seen before and is being incredibly pissy. The saga continues........